Monday, March 7, 2011

reminder

ive found some pics i took in Oregon n Sanfran so upload them.

love the background of me, the color contrast is cute 
cant find those houses in Japan...
the boots im wearing r from H&M n ive seen them on Rumi (my favorite blogger)'s blog!!
from H&M 
love this bag but it goes worse easily...i didnt think so when i got at shop though
from my favorite brand aritzia♡
in Japan, its snowing today! we usually dnt have snow so took a pic

im gona work on Vancouver Fashion Week a little bit more tonyt...its tough but so much fun to creep many designers' n brands' home pages! 

1 comment:

  1. You look so good in your pink/red hat ;) I wish I could see more pictures of you in Japan. keep posting, your pictures are so interesting. I am a big fan :) You are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete